Sunday, November 6, 2016

Pumpkin Patch & Halloween 2016

Have I ever said fall is my favorite time of year?! Pretty sure I say it every year... but it's true! The weather, the colors, the activities, it's just perfect! And this year did not disappoint. As soon as I told Weston it was fall he wouldn't stop asking about going to the pumpkin patch. He was SO excited to go back, and I love that he is now remembering our traditions and is excited to do them with us each year. So, the pumpkin patch was a must!










We recently bought the Peanuts Movie, so when I told Weston he could pick how I carved the pumpkin, this was a must!
Rob's pumpkin, amazing as always :)


As for Halloween, we were debating on going to Boo at the Zoo, or if we wanted to try something new, but Weston wouldn't stop talking about it, and was so excited to see the lights and all the other kids, so Boo at the Zoo it was! And it didn't disappoint ;)  
Originally the boys were going to be tigers, that's what Weston wanted to do, but we walked by the Star Wars costumes at the store, and nothing else was going to be good enough. I love my little nerds :D
X-Wing pilot and BB8






No comments:

Post a Comment