Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Fall Festivities

As soon as the leaves started changing colors, Weston has been begging to go collect leaves. We did it last year, and it apparently left quite the impression. I'm glad that it's stayed to warm to much longer than usual, because it did take us forever to finally make it out to play in the leaves. Although I planned on having us walk all over the park and get different kinds of leaves, the boys found the first huge leaf pile they could, and were quite content to stay there for hours. Endless fun for them, and awesome naps afterwards made for a very successful day ;)














We also went on our last family jeep adventure this last weekend. Nothing crazy, just up into the hills to go shooting. Not sure how we're going to fit 3 kids in the back of the jeep, so I felt like I needed on last official trip before I was done jeep riding for a bit. While we were out I snapped these pics on my phone. I am so thankful that these two have each other and love each other so much. I cannot wait for them to have another brother to play with soon too! 



And finally, my amazing husband got these shelves built in our garage this last weekend as well. He is SO AMAZING. It's been on our list to do forever, but we figured getting it done before baby would be best. Yeah, he's incredible.
getting started
after
And last but not least, Weston discovered that when mommy says don't run in the house, it really is for his safety. Miraculously this didn't bruise at all, and is basically completely gone already. Gotta love essential oils :)



No comments:

Post a Comment