Thursday, November 20, 2014

*Sledding*

Having a toddler is an amazing thing. Snow is not my favorite. Idaho winter is not my favorite. Cold is not my favorite. But the look on my sons face when he saw it snowing for the first time, that is my favorite. Needless to say the first weekend that we got with snow Weston was up bright and early waking Rob up BEGGING him to build a snowman. Unfortunately the snow was not snowman snow, so we decided to make the best of the situation and go sledding instead. FYI, sledding is really hard being 9 months pregnant and trying to balance a two year old on your lap, just so you know.  He wasn't sure what to think at first, but he quickly decided that he loved it and we had to peel him away from the hill when we decided he was too cold to stay out any longer. We also stopped by my parents to show them Weston's winter gear for just a few minutes.  Unfortunately we didn't take our camera, but I did get a few pics on my phone :)







No comments:

Post a Comment