Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fort Building and Memory Making

First piece of big news, Rob and I are done with school!!! Holy relief!  I could not believe how much relief we felt when we turned our last assignments in, let the partying begin!
In other news, I am now 22 weeks prego and time is FLYING! This kid is growing like a weed, and loves to kick at all of my internal organs. This time around has been a lot easier then Weston's. I'm not sick at all anymore, and haven't had nearly as many struggles as I remember with Weston. We are still figuring out names (stress over names is more like it...for me at least) but hopefully we'll come up with some ideas before the kid gets here :)

So Weston has started this thing where he is SUPER clingy to Rob. As soon as Rob walks through the door Weston has to be touching him somehow, he's not my child at all :) A few weeks ago Weston was doing this BAD so we decided to build a fort. Be productive, while still getting to hang out with dad. Weston loved it.






No but seriously, he needs serious daddy contact

 This was a few Sunday's ago. Somehow we were all ready early and weren't sure what to do with ourselves (we're usually always at least 15 minutes late) so we took pics :)



This is Weston's other new favorite past time. Every evening he goes back into the laundry room and plays with Bors. Bors is so...patient. He endures it quite well :)



And you know, Rob goes "hey, lets try to do this!" ..."ok!" It was scary, and AWESOME!



 Weston got seriously sick last week. Threw up once, and ran a fever for a few days. It was horrible, but we did get some good cuddles out of it.




 And lastly, my biggest craving this pregnancy by far, SEAFOOD. Really weird, Idaho seafood is never great so I'm not a fan unless we're in Washington, but I have craved seafood everyday for the last 2 months. My husband finally took pity on me and brought this home after work one day. YAY!!!! Crab and shrimp, yum yum yum!

1 comment:

  1. love the sunday pictures, and glad weston is feeling better! Derrick had a fever for two days this week, not fun. I'm craving onion rings....but so far haven't gotten any....probably for the best :)

    ReplyDelete