Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Husband Is Cooler Than Yours

To say that my husband is artistically inclined would be the understatement of the century. He puts me and my so called art skills to shame. Everytime. He came up with the crazy idea on Friday night after Weston was asleep that we should paint our guns. I was like, "...yeah...that'd be cool...?" and went on doing my own thing. He was looking up different ideas when I decided to take a bath. As I was getting dressed afterwards, I realized it smelled funny in our house. It was spray paint. QUICKLY getting dressed I ran out into the kitchen to see my husband spray painting my 10/22 rifle. In the kitchen. Apparently he was REALLY excited to get started. After scrubbing the floors from all the after spray we sat down and actually came up with a design, and then finished the painting in the garage. My husband MADE the sticker for my gun. Again, he kind of ridiculously amazing. I did contribute by coming up with the fishnet stockings to use though. So although I might not be AS amazing, I try to at least not get left behind in the dust. Here are the pics :)








It took us only about two hours start to finish. Not bad for the first go ever. The next day to say Rob was excited to start another project would yet again be quite the understatement. He took his .17 HMR apart, and got to work, I got to help a little bit more with this one. :)









This one took most of the day on Saturday because of all the layering that we did. But I think it turned out pretty cool :) Yet again this confirms, my husband is awesome! Not sure if he's going to do the shot gun next, or my SR .22 handgun, but I'm sure this will not be the last you see of the Rob epic paint jobs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment