Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Just Another Amazing Day

Almost exactly 3 years ago Rob and I took our first picture together when we took some kids in my parents ward sledding.

Awesomely enough, we got to take Weston on his first sledding adventure this last weekend. Somehow Rob managed to not be working, and had enough time to take a few hours break from school... which is a pretty big deal lately. Weston LOVED it and freaked out when we took him inside even though his face was completely frozen.
We were going to go to the park, but Poppi decided to pull the 4 wheeler out and pull the sleds behind it. Seriously so much fun! Here's some pics :)










Red nose and cheeks :)





Hubby getting some air

My all time favorite

After I finally made Weston come inside, he wouldn't walk away from the window in case he missed anything exciting ;)
Overall, I would say it was a complete success! We are already trying to figure out the next time we can go out and do it again.  I guess winter isn't all bad all the time... :)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks! It really was :) I told Allie that sometime we'll have to plan to go sledding with all of the cousins together! It would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete