Thursday, December 26, 2013

Our Christmas Story

This year was so much fun with Weston! He is old enough to really get excited and have fun. Since we were staying in town for Christmas this year we decided to spend the night at my parents house and enjoy all of the holiday with them. Our Christmas started out like any other when we went to go see a movie on Christmas Eve. We went to Frozen, but I couldn't tell you a thing about it, Weston and I spent the whole time in the lobby. Super sad. Guess I'll just have to go see it again because everyone else said it was awesome. Then we went to Rob's Aunt Katies house to visit with their family and his grandma. Finally ended up back at my parents house for Sloppy Joes (another tradition) and opening Christmas Eve presents. The rest of the experience can pretty much be summed up in the following pictures.
The Chunk hadn't taken a nap at all that day, so picture were just not happening :/ 

Once again, excuse my child.

Waking up Christmas morning. Weston slept in the room next to us, in hopes of him sleeping better.

First glimpse of the presents



He kind of LOVED it


My poppi got fuzzy pink socks :P

Poppi and Hubby making dinner :)


 It was so much fun to be with family, enjoy Weston's excitement, and remember the true meaning of Christmas. I hope that you all had an amazing day as well!


My favorite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment