Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas decor is UP!

Christmas is hands down my most favorite time of the year. It makes my heart happy. The spirit of Christmas is one of those things that you just cannot live without. So needless to say the day after Thanksgiving (it would have been sooner, but that is the rule that I have agreed to) the boxes came out and we have been working on it ever since. I'm never really done decorating for Christmas. I get my normal stuff out, but I'm always getting new random little things to add. Here is what we've got so far :)
















Yes you counted right, that is FIVE nativities so far. I love them. A lot. Merry Christmas everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I love all of your nativities! I don't know if I said that the other day but I hope we can get a bunch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! My mom started a thing a few years ago where she would buy all the girls a new nativity every year. It is such a fun tradition and it's exciting to look forward to it every year. Definitely one I want to pass on when kiddos get older. :)

    ReplyDelete