Monday, September 9, 2013

Fair time!

This last week was CRAZY!! Monday was Labor day so we celebrated by...not doing anything. It was really nice to just have a chill day. Tuesday I was running around all day getting ready for Weston's birthday, Wednesday was the big day, Thursday Weston got all his one year old shots which have been killer, Friday Rob's work schedule was CRAZY, Saturday Rob fixed a friends car and we went to the fair, we also had my cousin and her family stay the night, and Sunday was church! I feel like I haven't got to sit all week long! Oh, another accomplishment of the week, Weston has decided he loves to dance! But mainly only to 80s music, which is really cute :)
At da fair!

Demolition Derby, definitely starting to love this tradition :)
And yes, that is oil spilling out of that car...oops




I can't get the videos up, but when I do I'll let ya know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment