Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Catch up for August

Man I have been slacking! My bad.
So I've been thinking about changing the blog to private. Not for sure yet, I'm just getting tired of hearing about all these crazy/hacker/stalker/baby-napper people and have been thinking about it. Probably definitely won't be posting as many pics on Facebook or Instagram for sure, but I haven't decided how extreme I need to go on it yet. If I do switch I will be sure to let you all know so you can send me your email addresses so you can still check it out.
Well this last month has gone so fast for some reason! Actually I know the reason, Weston turns one TOMORROW. Crazy right? Because I have been in unbelief about it, it seemed to come so much faster than it should have. He is getting SO big. Completely mobile by now, and never stops jabbering. In fact, he sang a da-da song all during lunch because we were out with Rob running errands. Beyond cute? Pretty much :)
Here's some pics from this last month, in no particular order. Next month I will definitely try to do better :P But not promises
First time at the zoo with dad!

His favorites are always the monkeys

Geez I love these boys :)

Excuse the nasty hair...not sure what my problem was that day


Can you see the baby?

We pretty much spend a LONG time at the wallaby's. The babies kept poppin' out and messing around. SO cute!

My dear husband dyed my hair for me. LOVE IT. Missed the dark hair, and it finally feels like it's getting long again!

Rob and I drove to Billings MT to pick up a car a few weeks ago. From the time we left, to got back it was less then 24 hours...that's a LOT of driving. This is a pic off of the highway when we stopped to stretch. Not bad for a phone pic. Also drove past the Billings temple, which is GORGEOUS, but didn't get a pic :(

Pretty sure he missed our baby during the MT trip. Weston had been asleep over an hour before and Rob went to "check on him." When he didn't come back I went to investigate and this is how I found him <3

We helped Poppi with the Pediatric Center Fun Run. Weston actually LOVED this thing!

An awesome hat I found at Joanne's. When I went back for it it was gone :( sad day.

Just messin around

It's been raining a bit here lately. Every time it does we open all the doors. This is what Weston then spends hours doing. He kind of really loves water...a lot.

Chilling while we go shooting! He loves it, besides having his ears covered with the headphones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment