Monday, August 6, 2012

Nursery!!!


The nursery mural is FINALLY COMPLETE!!! Let me just say, this past week has been the best week of summer so far for us! My amazing mother, sisters, and brother in law all came down for the week to party and dad in law even managed to make it down for a few days  : )  We got to spend time with the family, have a baby shower, go to Rexburg Rapids, eat at Big Juds, and float the river in Island Park (although Rob and I kind of had a mishap and ended up…literally floating IN the river while everyone drifted away in their rafts. It was quite the bonding experience, but luckily we both only suffered from many many bruises and scrapes, although I’m pretty sure I would have died if my husband wasn’t there telling me what to do and trying to keep me calm :) ). Twyla worked beyond hard on Weston’s nursery the entire week, and it is adorable! We could not be more pleased with it!!! Now that it’s done I am SO ready to get everything set up, organized, and then all that’s left is the baby to put in it! SO EXCITED!!! I'll be sure to post final pics once we get the furniture and decorations moved in :) Thank you again Twyla for all of your hard work, it turned out perfect!!


Hobbes is my favorite part of the whole room :) He is ADORABLE

3 comments: