Wednesday, August 22, 2012

37 1/2 weeks and counting!

37 1/2 weeks :)

I now fully understand why people have been asking me if I’m ready for Weston to be here. I am like…BEYOND ready! I’m not sure how the switch happened, because for a long time I really was content to just wait patiently for him to make his arrival whenever he was ready…but now I’m kind of really losing patience. I think it started with the nursery getting completed. Now that it’s almost completely functional there doesn’t seem to be much that needs to get done before Weston gets here…so he can just be here now. Also, with the help of my sister-in-law Lanae I feel so beyond ready for this baby to come I think I’m just getting overexcited now :P  Another reason is one day I woke up and finally understood why everyone says the last month is so uncomfortable…it literally all hit in one day. My tummy seems massively larger than it did even just two weeks ago, my feet ALWAYS hurt, my back is killing, it hurts to stand, sit, lay…basically it just hurts everywhere all the time. Yep, pretty sure he can come ANYTIME now!!! Ok sorry I promise I am done complaining. Life really isn’t that bad, and Rob is BEYOND patient with me and my woe is life moods lately. I am loving this time that we get to spend together just us still, and am cherishing it before all the baby craziness begins. I am just very ready to have my body functional again, and have this baby be here already! I’m still planning on another 5 weeks though…if we go past that I very possibly might lose all hope and realize that he is never coming out. PLEASE EVERYONE PRAY HE COMES BEFORE THEN!!! :) Anyways... we shall keep you posted!! (and hopefully we’ll have something to post sooner rather than later :P) 

No comments:

Post a Comment