Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Hair!

I love long hair, and I'm ALWAYS trying to grow mine out longer. Rob scheduled me an appointment with his amazing cousin Laken just for a trim and thinning. Well it was a super hot day yesterday so when I got to Lakens I told her I wanted it all chopped off. She moderated that with what she knew I could actually live with, and we cut it! Almost 6 inches, GONE. Well then I go up to show Rob and work, and he loves it, but says it needs color. We had talked about highlights FOREVER, but still hadn't committed to a color. Well he calls Laken and tells her I'm on my way back to get highlights put it. haha. So I ended up spending most of my day at Lakens, and I think she ended up doing an amazing job!!!



2 comments:

  1. Very cute! And it will be so much nicer while you are prego through the hot, hot summer!!

    ReplyDelete