Wednesday, July 20, 2016

*4th of July Recap*

Agh! I am so behind in the blogging world! :( Be prepared for a bit of a blogging overload as I get all caught up. Here is the recap from our 4th of July!

As always, we made our shirts! I love this tradition, and the boys love it too. We woke up early, and after a quick stop at Rob's work to help a farmer, we were off to the parade! Although the boys loved it, they also got over it pretty quick. Once the parade was over we went back to the house to do homework and let the boys rest for a bit. Eventually we ended up back at my parents house for swimming, daytime fireworks, dinner, and evening fireworks. 4th of July is seriously one of my favorite holidays! It is so much fun, and the boys were really into it this year ;)  (Just ignore Colton's black eye. He fell off my parents deck a few days before... Silly boy)
























No comments:

Post a Comment