Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thanksgiving and the last little bit.

We are adjusting quite nicely after doubling our child population in the house. It has been crazy, but really amazing. Weston absolutely loves his brother and the biggest issue we've had is him trying to love on Colton so much. A pretty good problem to have I think :) He is definitely having to adjust from not having as much attention, but overall he's doing well. Colton is an amazing kid. He loves being snuggled and held, and occasionally he'll even only wake up once during the night for me, that's very kind of him. Rob and I are both back to work and things are settling down. I am feeling great, and it's amazing how well Colton has just slid right in to our family and fit right now. I can't even remember what life was like without him. 
Here are some pictures over the last little while :)

Being a cheese ball, showing off his long shaggy hair.

This is how I spent Thanksgiving...sleeping :)

My family had no problem taking turns with the baby while I recuperated. 

Weston even almost cuddled with me :) 

Loves his dad snuggle time.

Rob kind of enjoys it as well.




Sometimes you just have to bribe a kid with ice cream if he'll sit through a hair cut without crying. Worked like a charm!



Christmas baby :)


The best possible pic we could get of the two of them 

Setting up the tree





Merry Christmas!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment