Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sunset and Rivers

This last week we have tried to make sure we have everything ready for hunting season, which opens on tomorrow. We have been out in the hills a lot getting to know the area, finding new places, and having fun with the new camera that my hubby got me for my birthday :) Oh, and Weston has decided he wants to be potty trained. Out of nowhere he keeps asking to go potty, and whenever he tries, he goes. Every time. 6 or 7 times a day. He's kind of awesome.


He's so proud of himself.


My first successful beanie I made for my hubby...after many failed attempts.












Moose just checking us out



At the end of this trip we stopped by the river to let Weston throw some rocks



He kept getting closer and closer to the water...

And then fell in. He was not happy and kept repeating "I am really really soaked!" Haha...oops

No comments:

Post a Comment