Monday, June 9, 2014

The Park

I L.O.V.E. SUMMERTIME. A lot. It is the apple to my eye. I am determined to make sure Weston has a blast this summer, and not get distracted with my job, and homework, and pregnancy, and everything else. So we have started with some traditions already like the zoo, library, and park. The park is one of this absolute favorites. He loves the slide, the hills, and the chance to RUN.
This is the best before and after's I could find of the chunks hair cut. He looks like a completely different kid every time we buzz his head, but he sure loves not downing in all the sweat from the thick dark mop of hair...






They make my world go round




And finally, this is what happens when he plays all day with Nana and "Gop-Ga". First time EVER falling asleep in the high chair.



No comments:

Post a Comment