Tuesday, October 2, 2012

4 Weeks Old!!!

Has it really been 4 weeks already?! Seriously??? Wow time really does fly! Weston is doing great, weighing in at 9 lbs 9 oz! He is definitely a growing boy! He is growing every single day, and we are just soaking it up!        Here's some new pics and a video :)





Ok let me explain this next pic, Rob has talked about getting to shower with Weston when he's a bit older. I was kind of thrown by this at first because my family never did anything like it, but it is huge tradition in Rob's family. Well Weston...lets say don't love bath time. I think it's because I'm trying to balance him, get him soaped up, not drop anything...it's just really intense and kind of traumatizing for both of us. So Rob was in the shower the other day and I was telling him about this, and he was like "well, give him to me." I was kind of planning on disaster, but Weston LOVED it. No cries, no wimpers, was totally content to hang with dad in the shower! Haha kinda beyond cute, so I documented. It's not weird...it's cute :)
First shower with daddy










2 comments:

  1. I love you Weston likes Anastasia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just too cute!! Time does fly, I cannot believe he is that old!

    --Eileen

    ReplyDelete