Monday, July 16, 2012

A Day in Island Park


Since I’ve lived in Idaho Falls for a good chunk of my life, I’ve been to Island Park like…a million times. Ok, slight exaggeration, but really, I’ve been there a lot. My family has done all the fun little things to do there so many times that we don’t even think about doing them anymore. Oddly enough, even though Rob’s now in the family, it never occurred to me that he hasn’t seen all those fun little things! Last Saturday was our friend Emilee’s birthday and so we got to spend the entire day up there with her and her hubby Jordan going to see a lot of those fun things and ending the day at Macks Inn. Now I have to say, I drag Rob to a lot of plays and stuff like that since I’m such a drama nerd, but I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt Macks Inn’s production of Home School Musical 2 was by far his favorite! He laughed so hard through the entire thing that his mouth hurt afterwards and he has mentioned more than once how we need to go again and bring family J
It was such a fun day overall! We are so glad that Jordan and Emilee invited us to tag along with them and had the chance to spend the day out of I.F.!

At Mesa Falls!! (Can I just say, I don't seem to have a good understanding of just how pregnant I am until I look a picture. Then it's like... "HOLY BELLY!!!" Just had to share that :P)

Jordan and Emilee!!! Aren't they so cute?!

Up on top of Sawtelle, it was kind of beyond cloudy that day

This is what you saw off one side of the mountain...

And this is what was off the other side of the mountain :P 

In the clouds :P

The boys :)

Once again...HOLY BELLY

At Big Springs


So pretty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment