Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring time!?! Maybe?!?

Woo-hoo!!! Two posts in one month! Pretty sure that’s a new record :P

Well the house continues to have more paperwork that needs to be in place. At the beginning of the week we were hoping to have it closed by Friday, but now the end of NEXT week looks more likely. Darn house buying process; it really can get annoying after awhile. The only plus side is now I have a little bit more time to pack, so that stress has been relieved just a little bit.

Last week Rob, Jaden, and I got to do something really cool. We got to go to a whole bunch of one-acts that the high school puts on every year. Danielle was performing in one of them, and Brady was directing another one. I’ve had the opportunity to do both of those, and I’ll tell ya, directing a play is one of the most stressful experiences I have ever had, even over planning a wedding. I loved the experience though, and both of them seemed to really enjoy it. Brady handled the stress a lot better than I did when I did mine, he didn’t keep bursting into tears randomly throughout the day. And Danielle honestly made her entire play amazing. She was by far the best actor in hers, and she shined like you wouldn’t believe. It was so cute :P

I registered for school for next semester! …yay? Not so much. I’m only taking two classes, but I’m still pretty stressed about them. Advanced English and a Business class. Not a huge fan of Business classes at all (funny that I’m majoring in business then hu?), and I REALLY hate English classes, especially online. I already told Rob to start praying that I pass that class..so maybe there’s hope :P

So baby is an orange this week and is going to be considered an avocado in two days, but my husband informed me that I’m not really allowed to compare it to fruit anymore since Washington fruit is bigger than most average fruit so he keeps thinking that baby is bigger than it really is. So right now the baby is somewhere between 4 to 4.5 inches long. You can pick whichever fruit you want that fits within that size range.
Baby Bump?!


Rob and I got to partake in our first spring-ish thing this last weekend. We got to go shooting with puppy! Bors desperately needed to get out and run, and we’ve both been itching for it to be warm enough to go, so even though it was sporadically raining and hailing we went and had a REALLY good time. I’m still amazed at how well Bors handles the guns, and all the rules he knows he has to follow when we get them out. Rob recently sold his grenade launcher SKS and so he was allowed to buy a new gun. Which gun did he choose? A Ruger Mini 14 Rancher. He’ll probably give me a hard time because that’s not “technically” the name, but it’s really close. It’s a fun gun, it’s got a short barrel so it’s REALLY loud, but it doesn’t kick too bad, so I’m not too scared to shoot it :P Here are some pics of our adventure : )
Bors is just as focused as his dad :)

The ONLY time puppy likes to cuddle is when we go shooting...it's kinda funny

Cute Puppy :)


The best pic I could get with the spaz :P

This would be the shaving cream cans we shot...it was cool :)

My babe and his new toy :)

1 comment: