Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Break

For Thanksgiving this year we got to spend a few days up in Island Park at my parents cabin with my family. Rob MAGICALLY got four whole days off of work, so Wednesday night we made the hour and a half drive to the cabin. Thursday we were busy cooking all day, but we still managed to have some fun :)

                                              (He's totally sucking in :P )

   (we decided to dance for everyone, sorry it's so blurry, sadly it's the clearest one we got)
After our yummy snacking, dinner, dessert, and second dessert we all thought it wise to just take the rest of the night easy and try to move as little as possible, so we watched movies, played games, and just kind of chilled.

Friday we all headed home and I somehow managed to talk Rob into Christmas shopping!!!! It's a very good thing that Black Friday only comes around once a year, because we are way to good at shopping. But we did get some amazing presents and other fun stuff.
Overall I thought it was a really fun 'first Thanksgiving' for us. It was so nice for Rob to have a break from work for a few days, and I really enjoyed the time that I got him all to myself :)

3 comments:

  1. looks like u had way to much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahoo I found your blog! thats awesome he got off work for thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock larissa! I am so excited to follow your adventures with you through your blog- you have a way with story telling that always brings a smile! cant wait for more

    ReplyDelete